Monday, January 30, 2012

DAY 30

He Lives -- All Glory to His Name!
Read: St. John 11:25-27, 14:6
Ponder: Have the past 30 days built my testimony of Christ?  Have I felt the fullness of his light more in my life and do I want that to continue?  If so, go forward with faith, continue with your goals, study and pray and His spirit will abide with you.


Photography by Mark Mabry
"For this is life eternal that they might know thee the only true God and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent."
St. John 17:3



"I want you to be proud you are a woman...Your Father in Heaven knows your name and knows your circumstance. He hears your prayers. 
He knows your hopes and dreams including your fears and frustrations.  And He knows what you can become through faith in Him.  Because of this divine heritage you have full equality in His sight and are empowered through obedience to become a rightful heir in His eternal kingdom...Be a woman of Christ. Cherish your esteemed place in the sight of God.  He needs you...The world needs you."    
~Elder Jeffery R. Holland


"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ and we write according to our prophecies that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."  2 Nephi 25:26
Photography by Mark Mabry

Write down your own personal testimony in your journal.



Congratulations on finishing this journey! I would love to hear something you have learned about yourself along the way.  You are welcome to share using the comment box below.

1 comment:

  1. I have learned that I have so much more to learn! :) I really do plan to make personal study much more a part of my life. Kids seem to take over during, and it is good and right. BUT, I think I am a much better mom when a small part of the day is just for me! Thanks sooo much Heather. I have so enjoyed this journey made much more fun sharing it with all of you!

    ReplyDelete