Saturday, January 28, 2012

Journey Revisited

Image result for Del Parson she turned to him
"She turned to Him" by Del Parson

Hard to believe it has been a year since I last posted! I started thinking about this walk on Easter Sunday and have decided to do the journey again. I want to be in a better place spiritually. It frustrates me how I cycle up and down that way. How does one keep a constant upward path? Why do I let the busyness of life interfere with my spirituality? I am still looking for my personal answer to that. For now, my answer is to get back on this walk ;) I am starting Day 1 today. I am sending out a daily email with a link to that days readings to anyone who wants it.  If you would like to get the daily reminders, send me your email address and I will add you to the mailing list. (heather@thekendricks.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment