Tuesday, February 28, 2012

DAY 2

Question: Am I seeking Christ's help?
Read: Proverbs 3:5-6, Corinthians 12:9-10, Jacob 4:7, Ether 12:27
Ponder:  Am I seeking the Lord's help in all I think and do?  
Do I pray enough? Do I pray with integrity?  
How can He help  me overcome my weaknesses? 


Nothing brings more peace and comfort 
into our lives than spending a little time 
each day in the presence of our Father
There are 1440 minutes in a day. How many
minutes do you spend talking to Him? 
Or are your prayers measured in seconds?

Spend half a  hour each day with the Lord
and you will spend eternity with Him
                             ~Brother Stephen R. Covey




Come to Jesus by Chris Rice (sung by Kenneth Cope)
Lyrics here

Come unto Jesus   LDS.org


1 comment:

  1. I didn't make the connection that we started this journey on Ash Wednesday until talking to a catholic friend yesterday. Although I don't practice Lent, my discussion with her helped me consider what things in my life and in my heart are preventing me from drawing close to the Savior and increased my desire to remove those things so I truly can walk with Him. What is keeping YOU from Him?

    ReplyDelete