Monday, February 20, 2012

DAY 10

Question:  How is the Lord my light?
Read:  Helaman 5:12, 1 Peter 2:21, D&C 84:43-47
Ponder:  In the last 10 days have I tried to make decisions based on the question  "What would Christ do if He were here?  What have I improved on?

"I feel to invite women everywhere to rise to the great potential within you.  I do not ask that you reach beyond your capacity.  I hope you will not nag yourselves with thoughts of failure.  I hope you will not try to set goals far beyond your capacity to achieve.  I hope you will simply do what you can in the best way you know how.  If you do so, you will witness miracles come to pass.
                   ~President Gordon B. Hinckley
Photography by Mark Mabry
"Some mistake the Church for a place where perfect people gather to say perfect things, think perfect thoughts, and feel perfect feelings.  May I quickly dispel such a thought? The Church is a place where imperfect people gather to help and strengthen each other as we strive to return to our Heavenly Father. Every one of us will travel a different road in mortality.  We will each progress at different rates."  
                ~Elder Joseph B. Wirthlin 
We can grow even in seemingly impossible places

Hang in there, but know the Lord will catch us when we fall.




No comments:

Post a Comment