Wednesday, February 15, 2012

DAY 15

Question:  How do I guard my speech?
Read:  D&C 88:121, 3 Nephi 12:33-37, Matthew 5:11, Leviticus 19:16, Proverbs 31:10; 25-28
Ponder: I will speak only kind, uplifting thoughts to everyone I talk to today.
I will defend my priesthood leaders against evil speaking with my speech.


WOMEN OF GOD
can never be like women of the world.
The world has enough women who are tough:
we need women who are tender.
There are enough women who are coarse;
we need women who are kind.
There are enough women who are rude;
we need women who are refined.
We have enough women with fame and fortune;
we need more women of faith.
We have enough greed;
we need more goodness.      
We have enough vanity;
we need more virtue
We have enough popularity;
we need more purity.   
~Sister Margaret D. Naudauld


Jesus was the one who distinguished  between the success of the world and the false achievements of fame and fortune, (see Mark 8:36.)
 
Nay Speak No Ill - LDS.org 


No comments:

Post a Comment